We’re getting closer to the end of the blog tour. Oh my, it’s been so much fun. Only a few more to go! I’m really looking forward to the blogger reviews to come. *chews on nails* For now, enjoy some quotes, straight outta Ending Fear. (Don’t forget to collect the Scavenger hunt word at the end of the post for your chance to win a free copy of Ending Fear)
Someone’s in a bad mood.
I think her mood just got better. Sort of.
The “other” guy. Is he a friend? Is he more than a friend? (Hint, read the book and figure it out for yourself 🙂
The Uppers city life.
The Upper servant: Charity
Check out the entire BLOG TOUR here:
- Monday, July 10th, Visual Post, Jebraun Clifford, www.jebraunclifford.com
- Monday, 10th, Interview (Double Feature), Dallen Clark, www.dthomasclark.com
- Tuesday, 11th, Behind-the-Scenes Feature, Liv Fisher, www.livkfisher.blogspot.com
- Wednesday, 12th, Guest Post, J.M. Hackman, www.jmhackman.com
- Thursday, 13th, Coloring Book Feature, Laura A. Grace, www.unicornquester.com
- Thursday, 13th, Guest Post (Double Feature), Grace Mullins, www.sheheartsfiction.wordpress.com
- Friday, 14th, Visual Post, Jordan Sundholm, www.JustBJordan.com
- Saturday, 15th, Top 3 Post, Laurie Lucking, www.landsuncharted.com
- Sunday, 16th, Book Review, Michaela Weidinger, www.bakerkella.wordpress.com
- Monday, 17th, Interview, Katie Donovan, www.fictionaficionadoblog.wordpress.com
- Tuesday, 18th, Release Day Feature/Visual Post, Deanna Fugett, www.quillsandinkblotts.wordpress.com
- Wednesday, 19th, Book Review, Laurin Boyle, www.laurinboyle.wordpress.com
- Thursday, 20th, FB Party/Book Review, Michele Israel Harper, www.micheleisraelharper.com
- Friday, 21st, Book Review, Joy Corkery, www.joyfulantidotes.com
Oh wait, you wanna buy the book? Really? That’s pretty awesome. Okay here’s how:
There’s also this handy-dandy adult coloring book drawn by the fabulous artist, Keighley Kendig, that accompanies Ending Fear. You should check that out too!
One last thing, you really ought to come to my Facebook party. It just won’t be the same without you. It’s a fun time where we all answer silly and serious questions about random things, and then you get the chance to WIN FREE STUFF. I have won a prize at almost every single FB party I’ve been too. No joke. Who doesn’t like free stuff? Especially when they’re BOOKS! Join us. You will have a blast. I promise. That’s Deanna’s money back guarantee. EXCEPT THAT IT’S FREE SO I WON’T GIVE YOU ANY MONEY BACK. Wahahaha. My little plan is working. *rubs hands together and cackles incessantly*
OH WAIT, you’re still waiting on the link, aren’t you? Here it is:
Thank you for visiting our blog today. Always grateful for our readers.
One last thing before you go. Here’s the next clue on the SCAVENGER HUNT:
(for a chance to win a free copy of Ending Fear)
Check out all the blogs in the tour to find the other missing words.
Here’s the scavenger hunt link. Once you have gathered all the words, just fill them in and WIN! (Hopefully)